- Taking care of our presently 90 ha blueberry plantation including growing,pruning, fertilizing and irrigating the plants, all this in collaboration with your direct supervisor;
- Since we are expanding our plantation you are expected to actively participate in activities like field drainage, irrigation equipment installations, soil preparations, bedmaking and planting expansions
- During harvest season you will monitor quality and logistics to ensure our products arrives at our customers at the highest standards
- We are very serious about our environment and sustainability so you will always be on the lookout how to make improvements to our surroundings and growing techniques;
- We are continuously looking at different endeavours and therefore we do lots of researching to various crops and growing methods. An active role in this is definitely encouraged.
As our Horticultural Engineer, we expect you to have:
- A degree in horticulture or can function on this level;
- Team spirit, a sense of humor but also know when to be serious;
- Strong leadership skills, can stand your ground in a discussion;
- A curious character and therefore you’re happy to experiment within your field of expertise;
- 8 to 17:00 mentalities do not need to apply;
- Very good English skills, both speaking and writing;
- Knowledge and /or experience in growing nuts and trees is a definite advantage because of near future developments;
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Office Package;
- Driver’s license.
We can offer relocation support.