If you’re an entrepreneur at heart, a hustler and a doer, with superb execution skills & communication abilities and exquisite attention to detail, then the Bucharest Operations Specialist role is the right fit for you. Operations Specialists work in collaboration with the Country Operations Manager to execute projects and deliver the growth targets for Romania.
- Strong communication skills and previous exposure to content formulating
- Data-driven and structured approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work independently, identify challenges and propose solutions
- Multi-tasking. You are great at multi-tasking and executing simultaneous projects and activities without compromising on quality. You can prioritize high impact activities to keep projects moving forward.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment (be an owner)
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Customer support exposure (preferred but not required)
- Interest in data analysis
- Business curiosity. You love to learn and constantly seek ways to improve your understanding of the business and the tools you use. You share your learnings with your team and encourage others (and yourself) to take on new opportunities for further development
- Great team player and proven collaboration & leadership skills
- Fluency in Romanian & English
Send us a CV at [email protected]