- Owner to develop the documents, according to 11 colors, for each project (Contro Plan, Work Instruction, Control Instruction, Safe launch plan, etc.);
- Responsible for APQP and of PPAP Documentation;
- Link with the project team for implementing the IMO process/product;
- Coordinating the quality technician and following the process task;
- The owner for RFMEA and part of the team for updating PFMEA;
- Responsible of Claims Management; coordinating the process internal 8D report analysis;
- Responsible for Quality for assembly line and of performing internal audits.
- Experience in injection molding – a minimum of 3 years;
- Experience in process quality and customer quality;
- Good knowledge of Root Cause Analysis, Problem Solving and Preventive Actions;
- Experience with measurement tools and statistical analysis;
- English knowledge – advanced level.
Send us a Cv at [email protected]