• Develop software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers.
• Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification.
• Assure high quality through code verification activities – integration testing, unit testing, etc.
• Software debugging and quality assurance
• Prepare appropriate technical documentation.
• Integrate customer and third party SW components.
• Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
• University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies
• Experience in programming language C
• Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems will be considered as advantage
• Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage
• Good interpersonal skills
• Very good English. It is an advantage for you to have knowledge in French or German languages.
• Possibilities for career development in international company
• Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
• Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
• Open and friendly working atmosphere
• Social activities.